Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 2

Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?

 My uncanny ability to have a conversation and get along with basically anyone. I love to meet new people. My whole thought process is, I know how much of a story I have...and every person in the world has their own story. It's SOOO interesting! The more people I know the more it excites me:)


I guess my ability to wear red lipstick is somewhat unique lol, a lot of women say they can't pull it off but I LOVE IT!


Tattoos are whatever it's not really unique anymore because lot's of people have them, but no one has MY tattoos so I dig that a lot. 


I love weird situations...like going to Scotland completely alone...finding out I can do the things I'm most scared of. Like fly alone. I love it!


and well I guess I don't have much for this one! :)

2 comments:

  1. i can only wear red lipstick (or any color lipstick for that matter) in my dreams. lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..aww you're so natural and cute looking tho..lol So i envy you for looking good without lipstick on!

    ReplyDelete